Forest River Wildwood 282QBXL
*scroll down for more pictures
- INSURANCE: $9.00/DAY
- PREP FEE: $40
- Daphne City, Baldwin County & Alabama State Taxes (9.5%)
* DELIVERY CHARGES AND OTHER ADD ON'S MAY APPLY AS REQUESTED
- 2 NIGHT MINIMUM SEP-APR
- 3 NIGHT MINIMUM MAY-AUG
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE REQUIRED IF RENTER IS TOWING. NOT REQUIRED FOR DELIVERIES
- PET FRIENDLY
1/2 Ton Towable
Dry Weight: 6193lbs
GVWR (Loaded Weight): 7636lbs
30 Amp Hookup Required
- Sleeps up to 10 with a queen bed, 4 twin size bunks, and a dinette and sofa that converts to beds
- 8" Memory Foam Mattress
- Slides out for extra space
- Includes storage under dinette/couch with 5 plastic bins.
- Three burner range, oven and microwave
- 12 Volt DC Fridge/Freezer - Runs off battery while driving.
- Electric fireplace
- Bluetooth capable indoor/outdoor radio
- Outdoor kitchen with griddle & refrigerator
- Outdoor wash down hose
- Electric awning with built in LED lighting
- Electric jack for easy vehicle hookup
- 30amp hookup
All renters will be required to sign our rental agreement prior to your reservation. It will be sent to you via Hellosign after completing your booking. Feel free to take a look at it ahead of time!
Your camper will be provided with a paper version of the user manual, but please
feel free to familiarize yourself ahead of time!
$50 booking deposit is non-refundable. Remainder balance is due two weeks prior to the reservation. No refund will be given if cancelled within two weeks of departure date.
No exceptions will be given for cancellations due to COVID-19