2021 FOREST RIVER WILDWOOD 282QBXL
- INSURANCE: $9.00/DAY
- PREP FEE: $40
- Daphne City, Baldwin County & Alabama State Taxes (9.5%)
* DELIVERY CHARGES AND OTHER ADD ON'S MAY APPLY AS REQUESTED
- 2 NIGHT MINIMUM SEP-APR
- 3 NIGHT MINIMUM MAY-AUG
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE REQUIRED IF RENTER IS TOWING. NOT REQUIRED FOR DELIVERIES
- PET FRIENDLY
1/2 Ton Towable
Dry Weight: 6193lbs
GVWR (Loaded Weight): 7636lbs
30 Amp Hookup Required
- Sleeps up to 10 with a queen bed, 4 twin size bunks, and a dinette and sofa that converts to beds
- 8" Memory Foam Mattress
- Slides out for extra space
- Includes storage under dinette/couch with 5 plastic bins.
- Three burner range, oven and microwave
- 12 Volt DC Fridge/Freezer - Runs off battery while driving.
- Electric fireplace
- Bluetooth capable indoor/outdoor radio
- Outdoor kitchen with griddle & refrigerator
- Outdoor wash down hose
- Electric awning with built in LED lighting
- Electric jack for easy vehicle hookup
- 30amp hookup
All renters will be required to sign our rental agreement prior to your reservation. It will be sent to you via Hellosign after completing your booking. Feel free to take a look at it ahead of time!
"Mr. Eddie was very friendly, he answered all of our questions, the rv was nice and clean, WE will be renting from him again"
"As in the past, MBR was accommodating and had all the necessary parts and equipment needed. Also, this camper is excellent for families and cooler and/or inclement weather as we were presented with really cold weather but you can't change Mother Nature. It has plenty of space, smart TV if you have Wi-Fi or hotspot, lots of lounge room, and a really nice electric simulated fireplace insert which generated enough heat to keep the camper warm in below freezing weather without the propane central heat. Towed with a Toyota Tundra CrewMax 1/2 ton (w/towing pkg) like a pro in hills and no issues. Basically, the perfect large camper for a family of 6 that can still be towed with an average 1/2 ton pickup."
"Mobile Bay Rentals was great and Eddie was a tremendous help. This was our first time to stay in an RV and was very skeptical if we would be able to figure everything out. Eddie was very helpful and was always a phone call away. He delivered it and set it up for us. I will definitely use them again."
$50 booking deposit is non-refundable. Remainder balance is due two weeks prior to the reservation. No refund will be given if cancelled within two weeks of departure date.
No exceptions will be given for cancellations due to COVID-19