2020 STARCRAFT AUTUMN RIDGE 26BHS
- INSURANCE: $9.00/DAY
- PREP FEE: $40
- Daphne City, Baldwin County & Alabama State Taxes (9.5%)
* DELIVERY CHARGES AND OTHER ADD ON'S MAY APPLY AS REQUESTED
- 2 NIGHT MINIMUM SEP-APR
- 3 NIGHT MINIMUM MAY-AUG
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE REQUIRED IF RENTER IS TOWING. NOT REQUIRED FOR DELIVERIES
- PET FRIENDLY
1/2 Ton Towable
Dry Weight: 5845lbs
GVWR (Loaded Weight): 7500lbs
30amp Hookup Required
- Sleeps 8 with a queen bed, double size bunks, and a dinette and sofa that converts to beds
- 8" Memory Foam Mattress
- Slides out for extra space
- Three burner range, oven and microwave
- Separate refrigerator and freezer
- Spacious pantry
- Exterior wash down hose
- Bluetooth capable indoor/outdoor radio
- Electric awning with built in LED lighting
- Electric jack for easy vehicle hookup
- 30amp hookup
All renters will be required to sign our rental agreement prior to your reservation. It will be sent to you via Hellosign after completing your booking. Feel free to take a look at it ahead of time!
"This was a great camper and experience with the owner, Eddie, for our first ever RV camping try. It was clean, easy to handle and met all of our needs for a week. Eddie was patient with our novice questions and needs over the week."
"Beautiful RV and kept very clean! Eddie was so great to work with and was easy to communicate with! Our kids absolutely loved this experience!"
"My family and I rented the 2020 Starcraft Autumn Ridge camper and we used the delivery and pick up service. From the initial phone conversation to the final email stating that the deposit had been released I would describe the experience as smooth and professional. Eddie was easy-going, knowledgeable, and responsive. The Autumn Ridge unit was clean and functional. And, the delivery and pick up service was beyond convenient. I would definitely rent from Eddie again and I would recommend him to others. Thanks again, Eddie!"
$50 booking deposit is non-refundable. Remainder balance is due two weeks prior to the reservation. No refund will be given if cancelled within two weeks of departure date.
No exceptions will be given for cancellations due to COVID-19