Forest River Wildwood 282QBXL
*scroll down for more pictures
What's special about this camper?
This camper comes equipped with an outdoor kitchen with a refrigerator and a griddle so you can fry up bacon while watching the sun rise. No need to wait long for your fridge to cool on this camper once you reach your destination, the 12 Volt DC fridge/freezer runs off of the truck power while driving to your destination! Set the vibe with listening to music outside or inside with the bluetooth capable radio.
Ideal for families, both the queen size bedroom and 4 bunk bedroom have doors that can be closed for privacy. All bunk beds that all have individual lights. The main bedroom has 2 small closets on each side of the bed, which is typical for campers, but the bunkbed room also has a closet to store more clothing. It includes hidden storage under dinette/couch with 5 plastic bins. This is great for hiding clutter that your family needs for the trip! This RV is great for all ages but it's perfect for children!
- Sleeps up to 10 with a queen bed, 4 twin size bunks, and a dinette and sofa that converts to beds
- 8" Queen Memory Foam Mattress
- Slides out for extra space around the main living area (dinette/sofa/kitchen)
- Three burner range, oven and microwave
- Electric fireplace
- Outdoor wash down hose
- Electric awning with built in LED lighting
- Electric jack for easy vehicle hookup
- 30amp hookup
- Insurance: $9.00/Day
- Prep fee: $40
- Daphne City, Baldwin County & Alabama State Taxes (9.5%)
* Delivery charges and other Add-on's may apply as requested
- 2 night minimum SEP-APR
- 3 night minimum MAY-AUG
- Roadside assistance required if renter is towing. It's not required for deliveries
1/2 Ton Towable
Dry Weight: 6193lbs
GVWR (Loaded Weight): 7636lbs
30 Amp Hookup Required
All renters will be required to sign our rental agreement prior to your reservation. It will be sent to you via Dropbox Sign after completing your booking. Feel free to take a look at it ahead of time!
Your camper will be provided with a paper version of the user manual, but please
feel free to familiarize yourself ahead of time!
$50 booking deposit is non-refundable. Remainder balance is due two weeks prior to the reservation. No refund will be given if cancelled within two weeks of departure date.
No exceptions will be given for cancellations due to COVID-19